Re: [existlist] Re: Even Jesus Gave Up

  • tom
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 25, 2010
      Bill

      The problem is that we are attacking millions for the evil of 19, and I'm not sure that the US and Isrial were not involved in 911. If so, its not unusual. False flag operations have been a part of international intrigue for centuries. Twentyfive retired high level US military officers have came out doubting 911, as well as 8 high level former Republucan appointees, and a number of 911 Commission members complained of lack of cooperation from Pentagon and Bush administration in providing them needed info.All these people, if they were bsing, it would be the other way. Over a 1000 architects and engineers have stated the towers couldnt have gone as they did. Think about it as as professional man, would u want ur signature affixed to alligations thqat might reflect on your profesional competence and integrity.It is fairly certain that Bush and Blair made up phony WMDs as an excuse to invade Iraq. The US went into Afghanistan allegedly to find Bin Laden. Then a few years later Bush told reporters he hadnt thought of Bin Laden in a long time.

      Most Islamic people believe the US and Isrial were involved in 911. Unless the plan is to committ genocide on a billion people, our actions in Iraq and Afghanistan only turn formerly moderate Islamists to extremists.There is an Islamic code that if a family member is killed, injured, or disrespected all male family members have a duty to avenge it.

      I suggest sometime u put 911 conspiracy in your search and read a few.links, and we can talk about it later.

      Peace and best wishes
      Tom

      I started getting susdpicious a month or so after 911 as Ashcroft was trying to entwing war on terror with war on drugs.