Anatomy of an argument

  • Rajiv Pande
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 1999
      Dear Randy,
      Though I would love to do a post mortem on the major verbal exchange we had over "truth and fact", I cannot afford to waste any more time over it, nor is it correct to involve the rest of the list in that idiotic exchange.
      Meanwhile, do you have anything to say about reflex and free choice? Of whether they contradict each other? For example, blinking my eyes. Sometimes it's a voluntary, sometimes its involuntary. But generally speaking, is the space between absolute freedom and absolute determinism filled with shades of gray in between? If so, where do you and I, as human existents stand?
      Regards
      Rajiv