Bold and dumb

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
      Today CNN reported a study on the composition of the tea party. Tom will be happy to know his libertarians do not get the negative moniker. Yes some libertarians are baggers but the greater number are the same old christian right. After Bush, the pounders understood they were justly discredited so they disguised their identity as tea party. It is the same old racist, rural, ultra conservative slim. Don`t be fooled, it is what was called the base and it is as base as always. Bill
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010
        I heard it was 50/50, the holy and the unholy. That screams "purge!" to me. (Are you now, or have you ever been, a witch!)

        Wil

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2010