Prespacetime Paradox

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Prespacetime Paradox

      (One last one before I go folks; and then I am gone)

      According to mainstream modern theory Space and Time came into existence
      at the same instant, therefore the notion of any such thing, phenomena,
      as a prespace or a pretime would not fit within the modern model, let
      alone a prespacetime. Where therefore would any such concept as
      something existing before the eruption of spacetime come from?
      Everything begins with the big bang is the modern mantra. But is the
      modern theory correct? If the modern theory were correct then how would
      one go about proving it to be correct? If the modern theory were not
      correct then how would one go about proving that it were not correct?
      If the modern theory were not correct then how would one go about
      finding out exactly what did exist prior to the advent of the
      manifestation of Time and Space? If there be some kind of space and time
      wherein exists some kind of primordial energy, or force, or principles,
      then where is it, what would it be like, and how would one get to it?

      First, however, one has to look into the claims which even suggest that
      there is, or could be, a primordial source from which spacetime emanates
      from. The first and most obvious one is simply the claim that SOMETHING
      cannot come from NOTHING. Added to which one has to point out than
      NOTHING has not yet be found. A theory of NOTHING is acceptable enough.
      But theories are set up to be proved right or wrong. And one cannot
      prove that something is wrong without proving that it is right. So this
      argument is one of LOGIC and assumption.

      Another claim to a SOMETHING extant prior to known spacetime are
      religions. But no two religions are ever the same, and there have been
      many hundreds or thousands of them thoughout human existence here. But
      this does not exclude the possibility that one of them is correct and
      all the rest of them are wrong. But if that were so then which one is
      right, and how would that be proved? But which of the religions which
      claim this actually describe what that primordial SOMETHING or
      Prespacetime is like and where it is at? But unlike religions science
      demands proof. And rightly so I would personally add.

      The only other claim that I am aware of for a pre-extant SOMETHING, is
      Conscious Experience of it, the phenomenon of Consciousness and life
      itself. As life forms we certainly experience space and time, and
      things which are brought forth to our awareness by virtue of which, and
      which also include CHANGE. Forms plainly change. All the proof which is
      needed for that it to look in the mirror when you are six and then do
      it again when you are sixty. Same thing but a different form. But it is
      still `ME' in either case. But as life forms we (or some as
      yet) also experience a domain of no time and no known `normal'
      space. Therefore Prespacetime is EXPERIENTIAL. And it can be described
      in fine grain detail as to what it is like and what it looks like. But
      it cannot be proved objectively. Science cannot demonstrate its
      existence. Those who experience such do not require objective proof of
      it for it has already been proved to them by being there and it is
      axiomatic.

      So, where does this leave the scientific demonstrable proof of a
      SOMETHING prior to the existence of the kind of space and time
      observable to all observers at the same time? Is doing it by numbers
      and theory good enough? Imagine that if we were living in a time when
      every person (every observer) has experienced the SOMETHING which
      exists where Time and Space which produced change does not exist. Would
      then people still demand objective proof of it? If so then why do not
      people demand objective proof that they are conscious? Because we
      cannot find consciousness either. But who needs to find objective proof
      of conscious existence when it is axiomatic to all of us?

      Dick Richardson

      A toilet cleaner by trade.