Pouring piss from a boot

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
      I have been checking the commodities prices. I find no market value for urine. So if my boot is full of pee I can dump it out without penalty.
      Count the posts on the last page of posts, someone seems to be playing monopoly while the rest of us are keeping within civilized manners. There is no reason for this anarchy other than someone is being the bore.
      No one here, except the anarcist, has any interest in mystacism. This is not the mysticism site and the anarcist plays the bully fool with the childish antics. That this group does not believe in you or your outlandish claims is perfectly evident. You are all tied up in a battle that has no meaning except in your warped illusions. Please do not further embarass yourself as you are erasing any work of merit you may have done in the past.Mr. Anarcist shut the ego down and let us dry our socks of your detritus. Do not post here for two weeks and we will not speak of you or your methods. Its time for time out. Bill
    • tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
        Bill,

        I suggest that you, Mary, and Louise join me in blocking dick. He will change names but if we keep blocking eventually he will get the reality that no one is listening. I myself am quite interested in mysticism, and at first felt close to Dick. But his arrogance and ill manners reflects poorly on anyone, regardless of their beliefs. I believe if a person is respectful and polite, I can respect and learn from anyone. If nothing else, its educational to understand how different people think even if their belief structures are very different.

        Peace,
        Tom

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2010
          Tom,

          I have not been entirely consistent in my responses to and about Dick, because my mind is a bit like that, inconsistent at points. Having just put in a few more pennyworth on the subject, I prefer to forget about it for a while. If there is courteous interchange, related to thinking about existence, fine, but discourse specifically about mysticism seems to me to belong at primordial quest group or psychognosis archive. Posting links at existlist to these sites occasionally would be much more considerate than the kind of relentless cross-posting that annoys or wearies numbers of us who read and write here. I have just never before encountered this sort of persistence from someone who is sane. Talking about a member in the third person like this is not to my taste, and reflects the dazed way I feel, about paying any attention at all. It gets a bit unreal, perhaps because in a sense Dick ignores us whilst at the same time talking to us.

          Louise