A list of things that one could never do

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      A list of things that one could never do

      A list of things that one could never do, are your prepared to do such a
      list? If so go for it. It would be nice if they were in order of the
      strongest compulsions downward. Say a list of ten at least, or as many
      as you can think of at the time of writing it. I know which would head
      my list, and you will not find it in any books.