What you believe is irrelevant cool cat

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010
      What you believe is irrelevant cool cat

      If you refuse to read this or that person because you do not like what
      they say, or the way they say it, or do not accept what they say as
      being true. Then that is your business and not one human being cares.
      Refusal to read says more about you than it does about them.

      As for claims I have made, well they happened. As for Nobel Prize
      winners contacting me and writing then that does not impress me one jot.
      Folks do what they do, and a dustman ranks just as high in my book. But
      I still have the letters and there were are still are many witnesses.
      But what you choose to believe is irrelevant. As for knocking people
      cold then many do it. All you need is one of those powerful punches that
      knocks people cold. I had one in the right arm. But the left arm is
      powder puff. Just the way one is born. And that did not happen once, but
      quite a few times. The last time when I was in my mid twenties and it
      was the first father-in-law when he was pissed and started a fight. He
      was in hospital for two weeks. The need has never arisen since; and
      every time was self defence, no more.

      The only reason I don't read your stuff as a rule is because I find
      it so boring. I did try, but it was just too boring; including the
      `poetry'. But if you are going to have a go at me then I will be
      back EVERY time. I wish you would come and do it to my face. The
      internet is a great place for cowards and bullshitters. But it also
      happens to be a useful tool and I made good use of it.

      rwr