Once Upon a Time

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Once Upon a Time

      Once upon a time, many years ago from now, I came to the same
      conclusion that many SEERS had come to in times long gone by. That
      conclusion was that it was best to write nothing down about the
      Mysteries, but simply to tell of them verbally if and when need be. For
      that way is the only way to recognise another SEER. And also that way
      nothing could be stolen and become spoiled and corrupted of the Grand
      Mysteries of LIFE, and the End of Times and Beginning and the Middle.

      But then, later, it occurred to me that it did not matter if one wrote
      it down, because those who were not SEERS would not recognise it to be
      true anyway; and that they would just scoff at it. But, in writing it
      down those who had seen and known what SEERS have seen and known can
      help new SEERS; for new SEERS are coming all the time, and they see and
      know what the old SEERS have seen and known. Added to which it can also
      be useful to non SEERS in the process of coming to SEE. Do you see?
      So, there is no problem in writing it down; and the benefits can
      outweigh the pitfalls in real effect. So, if you are a SEER then write
      it down. In modern times the best way is via cyberspace, for it can
      reach more ears and eyes. And those with the necessary equipment to SEE
      and KNOW will be on the path to SEE and KNOW.

      Adopt no beliefs, rituals or practices, for they will only prevent you
      from SEEing and KNOWing the unity of the web of BEING. That which you
      believe will bind you to it, and stranded there you will be until the
      chains that bind are broken and you fly free of them. Then you will SEE
      and KNOW.

      Merlin of Exmoor