Druids Back on the Scene

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Druids Back on the Scene

      Coincidence that yesterday I mentioned about what if you had a means of
      going back to Stonehenge four thousand years ago with today's
      technology then what would you do. For I see on the news this morning
      that Druid-ism has been made a recognised religion. That of course
      means tax exemption, as with the rest of them. I have no idea as to how
      many Druids there are in Britain, and I don't ever recall speaking
      to one, but there plainly are a few. But from what I have seen and read
      of them they are a pretty peaceful and unassuming lot, and much into
      singing and dancing and nature lovers. Nor do I ever recall them doing
      any harm to anything or anyone. Oh well, good luck to them. I wonder if
      the christians will try to take them out again. If not then perhaps the
      muslims will. Isn't it all childish. Oh well, tally ho and all
      that. As for me then I will remain beyond them all; bondage to
      anything, including time, is not my scene. They do say that two things
      are certain: death and taxes. I don't believe in either of them.
      Maybe they will bring back Merlin :- )

      Merlin of Exmoor (unbound)