What is Life like without it?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      What is Life like without it?

      What is a lifetime like without mystical and psychic experiences in it?
      I don't know; you tell me, for I have not lived that. Having been
      having them since the age of three then it has all been a part of life
      and existing. I know no other. One cannot talk about what one does not
      know, nor comment upon it.

      Most people seem to tell me that they do not have them (and even though
      millions are reported and documented, and from all walks of life and
      occupations). However, if MOST people do NOT have them, then I can only
      guess that life is fine that way too. So no problems. They are not
      complaining and I am not complaining. I do not call them MAD because
      they don't have them.

      What I do know for a fact is then when people do have them then they
      are usually shocked, and sometimes very worried about it. So who do
      they come to to ask questions and chat with? You have guessed it; they
      come to people who have written about them. Invariably in private.
      That somebody comes banging or your door or writes to you asking
      questions does not make one a TEACHER. No way. That one write about them
      does not make one a teacher. It just makes one a reporter, and that IS
      IT.

      You meet somebody on the street in a place you do not know, and you ask
      them for directions. Does that make them a teacher? No. If they know
      the answer they will tell you, if they don't then they cannot tell
      you. End of story. If the person knows the answer but does not assist
      by telling you, then that person has a problem; it does not cost
      anything to give directions if one knows them. It is very rare that I
      have ever asked directions on the street, but on every occasion that I
      did the person tried to help. If they knew then they told me, if they
      did not know then they said sorry but they do not know. It made no
      difference who or what they were, and a gang of hooligans has done the
      same.

      As for a lifetime with no mystical or psychic experiences in it then do
      feel free to tell me what it is like; for I don't know. I can only
      guess that it is OK. I can tell you what it is like having them. But
      in a nutshell it is just fine, and illuminating. Indeed, very exciting
      at times. And it doesn't cost anything.

      RWR