Extraterristrial

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      As prodected, a goldie locks planet has been discovered. It is named Glesa 581g. It seems it does not rotate and so one side is night and the other day. I do not know its distance but I am sure that is known. Since the astronomy used to find this possibly habitable planet is now proven ,scientists think many more such planets will be found. Bill