  • uli@xxxxxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 1999
      awful! i am already regretting what i said about religion. I didn't want to imply that i don't respect it
      as a category. truly sorry, if it seemed this way. On the contrary, as i never been religious, i do
      respect it and many times admire ( as an observer, not as a believer) religious thoughts and culture,
      no matter if it is christian, muslim, bhudism or jewish. The only problem , in my view, is when religion
      gets political power or when is actively imposing itself over peoples.
      How enhancing would just be if a common nominator will be actualized from all of the religions and
      far away from power (political and individual- psychological)!
      a simple and indulgent humanistic sight
      Delia