Larry and Stephen

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2010
      On his booktour from paralasis, Hawkins broke some sacred rules. He did not equivocate like Uncle Albert, he miked right out and joined his hero, Galleleo ,burning the ancient church.Dupac Chompra was mystically there and some Jesuit queer was there to cross his legs and eyes.
      The coauthor of the new book was there to burn a few witches and it was a grand occassion.
      Any person of the last or present centuries could understand what this broadcast was about. It was about what you know. The Jesuit laid bare some classic Acquinas , Dumpac did an eloquent mystical rant and the astrophysicist explained that the only mystery in this universe has nothing to do with things outside this cosmos. The media was forced to abandon the sacred and go with the rateings.
      We are on front page and I expect Dick to preform ritual supuku at any moment. Fe Fi fo fum I smell the bowles of an Englishman. Bill