Re: Man as the future of man

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010
      Thanks, Bill. The Grand Design is ordered, and I will gladly trade the CDR for it. Since it is Labor Day weekend, this morning I welcomed the "FEE-bee" of a male chickadee, not normally heard over the construction racket next door. They are anticipating that more old folks will need state-of-the-art assisted living apartments. Mary