  • uli@xxxxxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 1999
      Vanaja, i share you're feelings about religion. Fortunately, we live in a period where it's influence has
      diminished and there is a wind of "globalization" blowing around.
      Why do people have the need of belonging? i think it's like you said : reassurance, approval,
      security...and all the rest which Maslow brought up and more, like the need of communication , of
      moral authority and so on.
      Man usually is not an individual hunter though the potential exists.
      Delia