Whatever Your Message

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 1:12 AM
      Whatever Your Message

      Assuming that you have a worthwhile message to get out there and leave
      behind you for generations yet to come then I wish you well in the
      endeavour to get it out there, but it is certainly not easy to do that.
      If your message is of doom and gloom then I would suggest that you keep
      it to yourself. If your message is simply of imagination, wishful
      thinking, belief or speculation, then I suggest that you keep it to
      yourself. But if you have found anything in life which is inspirational
      and inspiring then I would suggest that you at least endeavour to get
      the message of it out there; for it may do some good. And if you take on
      that task then I wish you well with it – and never give up. If it
      was worth finding and knowing then surely it is worth the effort of
      sharing it with those yet to come this way, and irrespective of all the
      moaners and misseryites you will meet along the way. Don't let them
      put you off and prevent you, for that would drag you down to their
      level. And what a waste that would be. Folks need food and drink, but
      they need more than that. Food and drink alone is not enough. Just to
      exist here is not enough. Tell them of the very best things you have
      found, for it is not relative to the observer. What there is to find is
      there for all to find. If you feel that you do not have the words for
      it then keep trying, and they will come.

      rwr