The ONLY religion worth having

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      The ONLY religion worth having

      The only religion worth having is the one that gets rid of all religions
      and does not allow them on the scene here to dictate anything to anyone.
      END THEM ALL. And insist on freedom to live ones life without giving
      your mind to another.

      The only science worth having is the one that claims that they are only
      scratching the surface of the outer universe as yet and knows very
      little and understands even less, but we will never stop looking.

      The only psychology worth having is the one where people study
      themselves, for that is not only what it means but it is also extremely
      effective and it achieves results.

      The only philosophy worth having is the one which recognises the unity
      between the inner and the outer.

      The only spouse worth having is the one whom you love and live for.
      Nothing else is good enough.

      The only Ideal worth having is the one that always aims for perfection.
      For in aiming for the impossible one at least is always moving forward
      in progress into the better.

      The only society worth having is the one that treats all people equal
      even when they are not all equal in potentials.

      The only lifetime worth thinking about and taking seriously is this one.

      You will not love or like everybody, but they are all human beings and
      we all come from the same stuff, and to it we all inevitably return.

      All the rest of it is for cave men or the living dead.

      Dick Richardson