First things first

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 12:26 PM
      I have let Sir richard of the fungal heart go far enough. I am tired of your endless proclamations of personal superiority. A self deluded old man with all his glory days behind him should have the decency to quit blowing an imaginary vision into places he does not belong.
      You will prove your point whan you rule as supreme being. You are making yourself up as you go and then degrade yourself further in your delusions. I doubt you can rule your bowles so be advised of your failure to remain in the rational discussion. I repremand you to the supreme poet,unknown,"If your brains were as big as your balls you wouldn`t write on shit house walls" Bill