Re: Why?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 29 8:26 AM
      The process itself work on the individual and aided and abetted by the
      individual themselves, and that is always personal. But as to the outer
      world and society at large then one can only encourage – and hope
      that they go for it. But it cannot be given to them by anybody. That is
      between life, the forces which shape their being, and themselves
      individually. But as the old true saying goes, if they each got
      themselves right then the whole would get gradually better. When left to
      evolution alone it takes too long. It needs speeding up by will and
      intention, and we can do that. And yes you are right, at the moment
      there are far too may beasts and not enough princes. Tis all about the
      inner beauty and the inner beast isn't it, and always was. And when
      the frog gets a certain kind of kiss, it becomes a prince. Tis like
      pulling that metaphorical sword from the stone. Knowing what you are
      encourages becoming what you are. And there is no option but to try and
      encourage others. Even if it means kicking them in the balls if they
      need it. Anything to wake them up.

      > Because there are too many Beasts and not enough Belles to go around.
      If they haven't experienced transcendence and must trust you, their
      hope is in a life to come. how is this different than faith? I have no
      problem with your diagnosis and cure, but with everyone in different
      places of understanding, how do you apply the cure? Mary