Many years

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27 12:29 PM
      The middle east is out of control and ususlly has been like that. We have done enough,some good some bsd. Drop the world cop role and get back to business here. Give food only to our allies in the region. Let the Taliban deal with the starvation. Do not give them food,they will confescate it. We will not be able to save many of the flood victims. It is the history of that area and we can only be responsible for so much. The christians should keep out of there, their prothetising conduct will only add to the violence.
      Here it is quite disturbed. The De Coster egg epidemic is of deep concern to the factory farming industry. I have had a sam
      ennalla incedent. I will not eat eggs until I know it is clear. If you are not in the head when it hits your underwear is gone.
      As to the recent riots at the state fair the bureaucrats are busting ass to make sure the Fair in not lessened. With one million a year draw anything that detracts from it is considered treason by the state bureaucrats.
      In Clarion, where DeCoster comes from, people are down shouted in the cafe if they even talk about the "problem".
      I didn`t go to the concert for Bangledesh and I will not watch the flood victims in Packistan. I might go up to clarion,eat some eggs,and
      decorate their rest room. Bill