woops--rephrase

  • ccorey@frontiernet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2010
      I misread you...I am very busy at the moment...perhaps I best not participate while working on this particular project... sorry...anyway, I agree, experience through application of concept is stronger than any frivolous actuality...no doubt, I just mean to stress that existentialism is ineffectual without real life application of its theoretical catalogue...

      -c-