Bull boy, bull girl

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      We need to get this down to basics. But some hide and fabricate. Why, who do you serve. If yourself ,fine. If the way is that of lying, all philosophies have ways of dealing with that. I prefer the Persian.Imagine buried to your shoudiers and 500 zealots ready to throw. I recall the great scene in Calligula, When the decapator came and an end was fasioned, in public. Bill