Which real world?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:31 AM
      Which real world?

      [ I find it curious that you should form a conviction about my
      motivations in writing what I did, because they are far beyond your
      ability to know. Yet the facts in the world that I refer to in the
      context of human experience and reasoning do not rate a mention. I
      wouldn't say that anything you have written so far on this topic
      merits the title "philosophical discourse". An argument, any argument
      that refers to the real world, would be much appreciated.

      In the meantime, I will continue to post material that bolsters my
      position re human experience and reasons ie that they are a function
      of the embodied brain, and not a function of experience and reasons.
      I would welcome with open mind any evidence-based material that
      counters that position, there just hasn't been any forthcoming.

      Polly]

      Do you talk of the REAL physical world or the real mental world? You
      cannot even get to the real physical world. We are mental metaphysical
      constructs; we cannot get `out there'. You can NEVER find me;
      let alone `out there'.

      Moreover, why do feel a NEED to have your position bolstered? Do you
      feel inadequate maybe? You come across as such, and everybody here has
      told you so. It sounds like a deep psychological problem with you. But
      that is your problem, nobody else's. Moreover, how come you are so
      smart to know what somebody else can and cannot know or come to know?
      There must a polite name for people like you, but right now it escapes
      me. But idiot will do in the meantime.

      rwr