The Proof of what?

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      The Proof of what?

      What is it that one wants proof of? And what will comprise irrefutable
      proof of it? One must surely know in advance as to what it is that
      one wants proof of. "My car starts up" ! I want proof of
      that assertion. Fine, here are the keys go and start it up. If it starts
      up then there is your proof of the claim.

      "The moon is made of custard and Marmite" ! OK, let us go there
      and find out. Where does everything ultimately come from ? "The
      Lud Gud made it all" ! So, what is that exactly then, where is it
      and what is it like? "Oh, you just have to have faith in
      that". Thank you but no thanks. What am I and where do I come from
      and what am I made of?

      And answers to those questions are there to be found. "Is it
      true?" Yes it is true that answers to those questions are there to
      be found? "Is what is found true?" It is there to be found,
      and it is axiomatic and uncontradictable. You cannot argue with it. If
      you think it can be argued with then try it when you are there. You
      will not argue with it because you cannot argue with it. It is not
      possible to argue with it.

      "What is found there then?" Me and stuff. `What
      stuff?" I don't know what stuff, just stuff, energy stuff from
      which I manifested out of. "What made that stuff that you emanated
      out of?" Nothing made it, it is not made by anything, it does not
      owe its existence to any prior causation. It is always there and
      unchanging, but things emanate forth from it. I did too. Where do you
      come from? "What is this stuff when you are not observing it?"
      I was observing it, how can you now something which you have not
      observed. "Is this stuff alive and conscious?" Why don't
      you try asking it. But I am alive and conscious. But it did not seem to
      be alive and conscious to me, it was just stuff, energy of some kind;
      an energy with great potential. "What do you call this
      stuff"? I either call it STUFF or No Thing Made. "How do you
      know that it is the base of all things"? I don't know that, but
      I know it is where LIFE comes from, for I was there when it happened.
      "What else can this stuff do?" I don't know, wait and see.
      But right now I am more concerned with what I can do, for I am a
      manifest formation of that stuff. So, a kind of partnership really.
      One which goes way back to before Time moved. Beyond the gap in the
      physical universe. I was there. Were you there? Have you just forgotten
      it maybe? So, where do you come from then? "So how can you prove
      this then?" One does not have to prove it for it is proved to you.
      And when it is then it is axiomatic and uncontradictable. You cannot
      argue with it, for there you are and there is the stuff.

      "Where does god figure in all this?" Who's god; what god;
      what is that? I have never met anything called god.

      "What did you have for dinner yesterday?" Salmon pees and
      potatoes. "Where did all that come from?" The last port of
      call was the shop where my wife got it from and then cooked it.
      `Can you prove it?" Nope. But I sure did eat it and it was
      good. "I don't believe you". Nobody asked you to.

      rwr