Re: [existlist] Re: Power and the secound amendment

  • Herman
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 29, 2010
      Hi Louise,

      On 30 June 2010 09:13, shadowed_statue <hecubatoher@...> wrote:
      > Polly, Bill and all,
      >
      > Firstly, I am wondering, was the post in question definitely rejected by the moderator, or was it a Yahoo glitch?
      >
      > Secondly, Susan has related recently, in an exchange with Wil, that her moves to ban Dick's posts were defeated by his constantly taking up new e-mail addresses.
      >
      > If Bill is being silenced, as a matter of policy, I too find that a matter for regret.  At present, I would like to be sure of the facts, and ask the moderator if she would like to comment.

      Yes, it is good to be sure of the facts.

      I would not object to prospective members having to be approved by the
      moderators first, with a trial period of one or two posts. That is
      easily implementable. And Merlin Dick Pendarvis lacks the insight to
      masquerade as anyone but his own miserable self once he is questioned.

      Polly