I Repeat

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      I Repeat

      I repeat William whatever your name is ( I put my name on emails by the
      way – all four of five hundred groups over the years). But I repeat,
      see who they are reading in a hundred years time. You seem to overlook
      (which does not surprise me) that evolution has not stopped yet and
      humanity also evolves in awareness and potential. You are stuck in the
      past. And as I said to your female side-kick here, you lot are playing
      with words and not saying anything. You seem to spend more time reading
      words than using them. I read all the philosophers (including that lot)
      when I was little. You seem to think it is all new and profound stuff.
      Huh! I use words as a tool, and for an effect. I use them for work,
      not fun. Time will tell. But go ahead Billy boy, leave footprints in
      the sands of time. What are you going to tell them Billy boy? That you
      know how to use a rifle? Huh! I did that in the army too – a long
      time ago when there was no choice not to. But even evolution has its
      little blips and set backs doesn't it. Neanderthals still pop up at
      times.

      R.W. Richardson

      Tottenham N15