Guns for All on the NHS

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Guns for All on the NHS

      If some insist on having guns then let's all have them, all over the
      world, and we can resort to the fastest gun wins. What fun eh. Is
      civilisation going backwards? Just stopped going forwards maybe? Gone
      maybe? What wonderful philosophies you all have. Is that why they are
      looking for intelligence out in space? Praise the gud and load the gun.