Why are only you right?

  • richard_pendarvis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
      Why are only you right?

      So and so exists to be found. That is fact, I know because I found it.
      Why is it that only you are right?

      Who said that only I was right? You just said that, not me. You talk
      about what you found I will talk about what I found. OK ? And what I
      found is not up for debate because it is there for human experience to
      find it. End of story. It is not a theory or a belief or a play with
      words. IT IS THERE TO FIND. Are you there to find? Get your head around
      it. I do not write Theology and Myth for Ker-Riced sake.

      It is no concern to me if nobody has ever found it before and nobody
      ever finds it in the future. That alters nothing even if it were the
      case; which it isn't. So who are these dum-dums who say what is and
      what is not so yet never talk of their own mystical and normal daily
      life experiences and their own discoveries? Not a bloody one of them. I
      keep saying YOU DO IT, you talk of yours, and what do you get? Silence.
      Sour grapes? Fear? Chopping block syndrome? String em up syndrome? You
      get that in science too don't you know. Ker-Riced what a bloody
      civilisation, I think the Bronze age mob six thousand years ago were
      smarter and more with it than this mob. What would they call this age
      in millennia to come? The little closed isolated boxes age? The parrot
      age? The age of the book worms? The machine age? The age of the Bank
      Balance?

      I tell you, write your book, and put it out there and let it blow on the
      wind of time. NOBODY is stopping you. YOU DO IT big mouth ! Tell us
      what you found !!! Never mind what the others have found and not found
      – TELL WHAT YOU HAVE FOUND. WE will put these priestcraft and their
      religions to bed if you do it too. Or quit trying to stir up those who
      have written it for posterity. Ker-Riced what bloody chumps ! Have a go
      at the dead ones, for they cannot answer back. I am not dead yet. And I
      speak for myself whilst alive. YOU DO IT, if you have anything to say
      and to tell. I AM NOT WRONG in what I talk about. Neither would you be
      if you did it as you found it to be. You may have found more, you may
      have found less, who cares. JUST TELL IT. But if none of it matters then
      what the fuck are you reading books for? Tell me that book head. Watch
      out I might get angry in a minuet. Tolerate fools? Is there an option?

      Dick Richardson

    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2010
        Please stop this, Dick. Really.