A Taxi Driver shoots 12 dead.

  • richard_pendarvis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      A Taxi Driver shoots 12 dead.

      Was he a really nasty bastard? I doubt it very much. What made him
      flip? I don't know. But something did. Known a few taxi drivers in
      my time. I even did it for a short while to help some geezer out of a
      spot. Met my second wife in the taxi late one night. She was nineteen
      and I was thirty five :- ) On another night some drunk put a knife to
      my throat. I told him to do it and we would both die. He did not want
      to die. He changed his mind and put it away :- ) He even paid me when he
      got out. Another night some geezer got in and asked me to drive him
      to Liverpool :-) I told him that I had to start work in few hours time,
      so I could not drive him to Liverpool, but somebody else would. One
      could write a few chapters just on that job, and I only did it for
      about six weeks :- ) I was teaching all day and driving the bloody
      taxi all night, and I sure did not need the money :- ) Tis all
      experiences innit.

      However, that guy sure has ruined a lot of lives. How come? Why? There
      are many real nasty bastards that don't kill anybody. It is the
      worst thing one can do is it not. To take a life and ruin many others
      in the process. What happened to him? I guess we could all do it if
      we flipped. Difficult though it seems. But controlling all these things
      is what it is all about isn't it. I don't think anything could
      make me take a life. Except war of course, then I would. But one would
      not like it. I have seen war, full blown war. I was there. Not very
      nice. A Life, no matter whether a human or a spider, is a life. It is
      magic and sacrosanct; wonderful and full of wonder. NEVER take a life.
      Not even to mention about undoing something which you cannot make. Can
      you make a spider? But I tell you what you can do, and it does not
      need a mystic to do it, you can make somebody smile. THAT is magic.
      Spread a little joy in somebody's day and it can be catching. A
      smile in passing will do it.

      Dick Richardson