Is the void preferable to life?

  • richard_pendarvis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Is the void preferable to life?

      The question was not put to me but I would also like to address it if I
      may.

      What void do you speak of? Personally I have only ever known two events
      which could be considered as a void, but one of them is not a void.
      That one being the isolation in LIMBO and which I have describe in
      detail in the Exegesis of the journey across the `River Styx'
      or the `Valley of the shadow of death'. But I was there, in it,
      and thinking about it whilst there, as stated, so it cannot be a void
      can it. If you are there then it cannot be a void.

      The other one is that of passing through the gap in the universe. The
      void which exists between annihilation and the restitution of being
      aware again, in the transcendent paradesium mode of being where time
      cannot encroach upon its encompass, (and knowing your SELF there) and
      which I have also described in fine grain detail in the same Exegesis
      fifty years ago.

      The only other thing which I know which could be called a void is the
      gap between being awake and being asleep and whilst one is not
      dreaming. Dreamless sleep.

      A good question to ask yourself is as to why one is SWITCHED OFF in
      that second white light prior to resurrection into that timeless mode
      of BEING. Why? I don't know why. But that is how it is. When you
      find your self disintegrating in that white light then do not worry,
      for all is well. You have heard that said. I had not heard it. That is
      the power of the word. You will remember hearing it when there. And
      that is a fact.

      Just in passing, if you are a BRAIN type, then just consider – your
      brain is the most complex machine in the whole known physical universe;
      albeit that you will never find your self in there. But use it well
      whilst it lasts. But nothing made in time lasts. Only that which is not
      made in time can pass through the gap in the universe and enter back
      into the Timeless realm of BEING. It is so. It is NOT consciousness
      which you ought to study, for you cannot do that, it is the content of
      consciousness which ought to be studied. And a life not studied is a
      life wasted. What is the good of life experience if you don't eat
      it and digest it? KNOW THY SELF, and from whence it comes and why.

      Is the void preferable to life? Don't be bloody ridiculous ! LIFE,
      I love you. What is it they say, Give me the moonlight, give me the
      girl, and leave the rest to me. How true eh. GRAB IT and live it to the
      full. Those who do not love are already dead.

      Good luck.

      Dick Richardson