A soul longing to connect

  • richard_pendarvis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      A soul longing to connect

      [ I see now more clearly this is a soul longing for you to connect with
      this group of people having these experiences. I hope you find them. ]

      It is true that fifty years ago I wondered as to how many of them were
      out there. My guess was that there must be many, perhaps millions, but
      that they just don't say anything. However, I had no joy in trying
      to find out, so I quit it and did not bother any more. I just sat and
      wrote for a number of years, and when done then it was liberated, and
      anyone could read it, and in almost any country on earth. They did. And
      when they did THEY found ME. I did not have to look for them, they
      found me and contacted me. The mountain coming to the mole hill :- )))
      I do not need conformation that such things existed to be known and
      experienced, I already knew that. I just wondered as to how many were
      out there. I found out. A very tiny minority. I would not say a dying
      species, but rather a growing species. But this plant, or branch of
      life, grows slow. Not only that but it is being held back by humanity
      itself. They are not watering it with right stuff you see. They feed it
      monkey food.

      Dick.