Hussahs for the system

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      We have managed to fly at Mach Six for 12 seconds. It was a SCRAM jet and gets us closer to a space access.
      A vaccine for breast cancer is in human testing. In ten years we might stop
      that killer.
      The third man , the terrorist that our predator took out, was a good kill.
      So as I gripe about our irregular civilisation I stop to look at what it sometimes accomplishes. WRH