Re: [existlist] Mystical Musings

  • Brent Irvine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      I dunno ... I have meditated and "experienced" no-thought. You don't notice it whilst you are in it, you just note once you are back into normal consciousness that there was a gap where you expected to be some sort of record. I am wondering if this "Limbo" may be the same thing. You can recall the span of time in your memory where something should be but isn't, and such a gap makes a big impression. I do not recall being "present, observing" ... so if this "Limbo" is similar, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.