Re: FW: Smoking Kills

  • richard_pendarvis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2010
      I started smoking when I was four. Still doing it at seventy two. It was
      a kind of substitute for food in those days, for there was none around.
      Some can take it, some cant. I have never blown it in other peoples
      faces and I do not recommend it. I do not smoke where other people do
      not like it. None of my five children smoked, nor any of their
      children. But I do, because I like it. DON'T tell me or anybody else
      what to do. Make recommendations by all means. Some people cannot eat
      peanuts. But I can. Some people cannot have a few pints of beer without
      going weird. But I can. Cucumber gives me indigestion, so I don't eat
      it. Tis about the only thing I don't eat. Oh, I don't eat people either;
      nor kill them. I would quite like to kill a few of them. But I control
      that urge.
      Quit feeding the bankers. GROW UP KIDDO.

      Merlin of Exmoor

      --- In existlist@yahoogroups.com, Sandy Jones <cool_sandy1002@...>
      wrote:

      > Around 5 million people die prematurly each year due to smoking.
      >
      > http://beacononline.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/smoking-kills1.jpg
      >
      > Please do not smoke and if you are a smooker, try to leave it. If you
      can not leave smoking for yourself, leave it for those who loves you.