Why? Because

  • dick.richardson@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2010
      Why? Because

      [ Dick, I doubt you had great intellectual involvement with The Mickey
      Mouse Club. It was a Yankee thing. The Master of Ceremonies would scream
      at the Mousekateers, Why? And they would scream back, "Because we like
      You" .That's why Dick, Because we like you. Bill]

      Oh, is that so. Dang and blast !

      People detesting me I can cope with, but people liking me presents
      something of a problem, it has the potential to put one on ones guard as
      to what perhaps best not to say to them. And I find that very
      restricting. But I don't give in to it, for freedom to speak without
      inhibition and emotional restrictions and ties is essential :- ))) That
      is why it is best to work alone with no friends – everything to gain
      and nothing to lose you see. They cannot take from me that which I
      don't have. To say `I Love you', is easy enough done when it
      is true, but to be told `I Love you', can be not only so
      restricting but also very scary. But, with all due respect, I feel
      pretty sure that most of them really do not like me one jot :- )) But I
      will lose sleep over that tomorrow, not today.

      No, I have never heard of the Mickey Mouse club and I know nothing about
      it. I do recall somebody saying to Disney `Your films are rubbish
      because they are nothing like reality', and to which he replied life
      ought to be like my films, not films like life. But in literature, drama
      and films, there are times to be like life and times to be just fun and
      amusing. Is it not so. Oh by the way, did you notice that Disney was
      also awarded the Scientific godprize? I must be the only person who
      ever asked to be taken off it :- ) Doing that also created another
      unholy row :- ) I don't want their fucking prizes and wards,
      especially if they think I am upholding religions, which I ain't. My
      aim was to help destroy them and then replace them with the truth of
      human mystical experience AS IS found to be, by myself and many others.
      But the others shut up and don't make a noise. I don't shut up
      and I do make a noise. Just born that way – I think. But to get just
      one ounce of success in that endeavour is reward enough. Don't need
      baubles on it.

      Dick Richardson