Re: [existlist] Re: holographic principle & complementarity & big bang

  • tom
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2010
      Mary, I have even heard that some theoretical physicists prefer one theory over another, because to them it is more beautiful. I have also heard it argued that the birth experience the physicist experienced may very well have subliminal impacts that lean the physicist toward one or the other of theories. I guess until fairly conclusive proof is established, people will lean toward what they like.

      Tom .