Musings on time.

  • William
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2010
      I enjoy thinking about time. It seems more constructive than thinking about thinking. I think it is an invention of man. In the eons before our ascendance there was time immeasured. And after man there will be more immeasured time. Energy without mass would seem timeless so the entity that produces mass becomes the god particle. It is not an accident that physicists have so named the Higgs Boson. It seems to be a sort of creator so attempting to produce it at CERN might be calling an alien that is by no means beneficial. If mass were to become infinite energy would disappear with time. It is easy to imagine a super massive black hole bursting into a big bang. Then the god particle organises the quarks to mass and time can be born again as evolution builds to intelligence and the invention of time. WRH