Re: Warm fighting

  • fictiveparrot
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 20, 2010
      > Bookdoc, I never figured you for a jock. "Right'
      > would preclude you know everything about some
      > subject. To me that is flat impossible. Like you
      > I do not trust absolutes or those that attempt to
      > attain them. If it blows in on a cool breeze and
      > changes the world it must be an important
      > perspective. Bill

      Who knows, maybe I made it up. I don't know if 'jock' is right as I was known to cut classes to play chess. But then I made sure only to get in enough trouble that detentions didn't interfere with practice and games. A well rounded person must have his head flushed in the vortex of chaos, I've always liked to have my hand in more than one challenge at a time or I get a little, um, bored. The 'b' word isn't quite right, but the geese go quacking from right to left and that'll only keep me entertained for so long, I'll not be waiting around for them to left to right.

      Maybe we should all stretch every other week?

      Ping Pang Pong