Look ahead and looking back: A STORY WAITING TO PIERCE YOU

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2010
      Publication date for Peter Kingsley's fourth book, A STORY WAITING TO PIERCE YOU, has been announced for November 2010. I look forward eagerly to this continued tracing of the golden thread that links the pre-Socratics to today's thought.

      "A Story Waiting To Pierce You" offers a breathtaking insight into our past and our future as human beings. For the first time in centuries it traces the ancient threads that connect Mongolia, Tibet and Native Americans to the very origins of western civilization --showing how these sacred ties have shaped our lives today.

      This remarkable book tells, with haunting simplicity and precision, the true story of where our western culture really came from and where it is taking us now.

      "The rich and dense scholarship in this book is admirable, nay incredible, with worldwide scope. Scholarly discussion depends on evidence – of which A Story Waiting to Pierce You offers the most surprising riches, combined with overwhelming expertise."
      Walter Burkert

      More information about this publication and Peter Kingsley's work is available at
      https://www.peterkingsley.org/Details.cfm?ProdID=60&category=2