Hunting the source

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      Putting a pedophile priest away will stop him for the duration of his sentance but when he gets out the numbers show he will go back to his crime. So why not a two strikes and your are out rule. I understand many of these priests go to Rome where they do what they like.
      Earlier I braced Jim regarding his responsibility statements. Why are europeans allowing such criminals to prosper in their societies. Where are the moralist protestants of europe? You can`t find a good witch hunter when you need one. Is it not time to depose the pope ? Pedophelia is not a religion and is not protected by laws promoting religous tolerance. It seems we will need push for statutes similar to the RICO statutes and declare Catholicism a continuing criminal enterprise. I know that sounds radical but as with the mob such aggressive prosecution of the dons has greatly limited La Cosa Nostra. The dons of pedophelia are in the catholic church. Alone