A head of self

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2010
      Since I have a keen sense of physical proprioception and time on my hands for developing further mental proprioception, I'm going to be exploring Bohm's implicate and explicate order and the possibility that time is less the point. The creative possibility of learning is always already enfolded. It remains for us to recognize its unfolding. Since language is symbolic, in flux, and not merely mechanical, there is hope. Holomovement is an interesting theory of everything.