My job

  • William
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 5, 2010
      The Senate will not accomplishs the will of the people. The people have guns, who will they shoot them at . I like and support Sen. Harken and reveal a cold promise, Come back with your shield or on it. Any fuckin dem that votes down our fine president , goes down, out of office, out of life. Alone
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
        Hi Alone,

        In your post 51134, you write: "I obey the laws of the USA."

        However in your post 51142, you seem to be saying that if Democratic Senators vote against the President, you will personally shoot them: "Any fuckin dem that votes down our fine president , goes down, out of office, out of life."

        I see an inconsistency here. Do you?

        Jim

      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
          Bill,

          Such statements are really irresponsible. While I agree that the Dems need real party-line enforcement, your threats are out of order. I hope that you are not losing your mind.

          Wil

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 6, 2010
                Alone,

                You write: "That is not what I said Jimbo."

                But I copied and pasted from your posts! Is my text editor in a conspiracy against you as well?

                Let me copy and past the two quotes again:

                In your post 51134, you write: "I obey the laws of the USA."

                In your post 51142, you write: "Any fuckin dem that votes down our fine president , goes down, out of office, out of life."

                This is exactly what you said, go to your original posts and check.

                Now, I interpreted your 51142 sentence as meaning that if Democratic Senators vote against the President, you will personally shoot them. Is that not what you meant by your sentence?

                You also write: "You and pisaxis have a theme that seems contrived,like a conspiracy. You seem to think it is your business but our politics does not concern you. Go be a good little subject and bugger off."

                I think I can be concerned about US politics, just as you can be concerned about British politics. Also if an Existlist member talks of a plan to assassinate a democratically elected member of his Government, I can be concerned at that.

                To be truthful, I am concerned that your posts are getting more and more irrational. I wonder if you are you beginning to suffer from dementia. If you think this might be the case, I suggest you consult your doctor for advice, and you also hand over your guns to the authorities.

                Jim