Re: [existlist] My first message

  • Aime Casavant
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2010
      Yes, its part of the geneology. My great grandfather was from St.
      Hyacinthe, Quebec but migrated to the U.S. about 140 years ago ....

      On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:35 AM, Herman wrote:

      > Hi Aime,
      >
      > On 2 March 2010 13:05, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
      > > This is my first message to existlist. My background is social
      > > studies with half a dozen or so college courses in philosophy.
      > >

      > I just wanted to welcome you aboard before anything else. Any
      > connection with the great Canadian organ building firm?
      >
      > Polly

    • Herman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi Aime,

        On 3 March 2010 04:50, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
        > Yes, its part of the geneology.  My great grandfather was from St.
        > Hyacinthe, Quebec but migrated to the U.S. about 140 years ago ....
        >
        > On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:35 AM, Herman wrote:
        >
        >> Hi Aime,
        >>
        >> On 2 March 2010 13:05, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
        >> > This is my first message to existlist.  My background is social
        >> > studies with half a dozen or so college courses in philosophy.

        A little something about myself. I go to pieces when I hear a skillful
        person playing on any creation of Casavant Frères, especially when the
        sound is shaped by a vaulted ceiling,

        I very much appreciated your introduction. If you or anyone else can
        shed further light on how it is that sensations can turn into
        problems, I remain all ears.

        Polly

        >> I just wanted to welcome you aboard before anything else. Any
        >> connection with the great Canadian organ building firm?
        >>
        >> Polly

      • Aime Casavant
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
          I'm lost on your question - that is - "shed further light on how it is
          that sensations can turn into problems." Did I say anything like that
          or by some logical reasoning, suggest it? Or maybe it is another
          conversation you have going ....