Re: [existlist] My first message

  • Aime Casavant
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 9:50 AM
      Yes, its part of the geneology. My great grandfather was from St.
      Hyacinthe, Quebec but migrated to the U.S. about 140 years ago ....

      On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:35 AM, Herman wrote:

      > Hi Aime,
      >
      > On 2 March 2010 13:05, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
      > > This is my first message to existlist. My background is social
      > > studies with half a dozen or so college courses in philosophy.
      > >

      > I just wanted to welcome you aboard before anything else. Any
      > connection with the great Canadian organ building firm?
      >
      > Polly

    • Herman
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 2:46 AM
        Hi Aime,

        On 3 March 2010 04:50, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
        > Yes, its part of the geneology.  My great grandfather was from St.
        > Hyacinthe, Quebec but migrated to the U.S. about 140 years ago ....
        >
        > On Mar 2, 2010, at 2:35 AM, Herman wrote:
        >
        >> Hi Aime,
        >>
        >> On 2 March 2010 13:05, Aime Casavant <aimecasavant@...> wrote:
        >> > This is my first message to existlist.  My background is social
        >> > studies with half a dozen or so college courses in philosophy.

        A little something about myself. I go to pieces when I hear a skillful
        person playing on any creation of Casavant Frères, especially when the
        sound is shaped by a vaulted ceiling,

        I very much appreciated your introduction. If you or anyone else can
        shed further light on how it is that sensations can turn into
        problems, I remain all ears.

        Polly

        >> I just wanted to welcome you aboard before anything else. Any
        >> connection with the great Canadian organ building firm?
        >>
        >> Polly

      • Aime Casavant
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 8:01 AM
          I'm lost on your question - that is - "shed further light on how it is
          that sensations can turn into problems." Did I say anything like that
          or by some logical reasoning, suggest it? Or maybe it is another
          conversation you have going ....