Fw: NEW ISSUE – KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy, 3:2 (December 2009)

  • Rafael D. Pangilinan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      --- On Mon, 3/1/10, KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy <editors@...> wrote:

      From: KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy <editors@...>
      Subject: NEW ISSUE – KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy, 3:2 (December 2009)
      Date: Monday, 1 March, 2010, 11:54 AM

      ** Apologies for Cross-posting **

      Dear Friends,

      We are pleased to announce that the new issue of KRITIKE: An Online
      Journal of Philosophy (December 2009) is now finally online.

      Here are the links to the following pages:

      Journal Homepage - http://www.kritike.org/
      Current Issue - http://www.kritike.org/current_issue.html
      For Contributors - http://www.kritike.org/for_contributors.html

      KRITIKE VOLUME THREE NUMBER TWO (DECEMBER 2009)

      Editorial: In this Issue of KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy
      Paolo A. Bolaños

      Articles:

      Against Alienation: The Emancipative Potential of Critical Pedagogy in Fromm
      Rafael D. Pangilinan

      A Critical Pragmatism: Marcuse, Adorno, and Peirce on the Artificial
      Stagnation of Individual and Social Development in Advanced Industrial
      Societies
      Clancy Smith

      The Copernican Revolution in Pragmatism? Dewey on Philosophy and Science
      Tracy Ann P. Llanera

      Iterability and Différance: Re-tracing the Context of the Text
      Roland Theuas S. Pada

      Kant and the Turn to Romanticism
      Vinod Lakshmipathy

      The Experience of Consciousness: The Architectonic of the Grundlage der
      gesammten Wissenschaftslehre
      Ronnie Mather

      The Open
      Saitya Brata Das

      From Brokenness of Death to Refigured Forgiveness: Reflections on
      Ricoeur's Fault, Narrativity, and Capable Human Being
      Jonathan Ray Villacorta

      Foucault and Ethical Subjectivity
      Wendyl M. Luna

      Denkbild:

      Time Traveler: On Critical Theory in the Philippines Part II (A
      Philosophical Fiction)
      F. P. A. Demeterio

      Book Review:

      James, George G. M., Stolen Legacy: The Egyptian Origins of Western
      Philosophy
      Kristian Urstad

      We are also inviting prospective authors to consider submitting their
      original works for consideration in future issues of the journal. Please
      visit our For Contributors page
      (http://www.kritike.org/for_contributors.html) to read the important
      submission guidelines. We recommend that you use the on-site submission
      tool for a more systematic and efficient submission process.

      We'd also appreciate it if you could help us circulate this announcement.
      Thank you for your attention and we wish you all the best!

      Warm regards,
      The Editorial Board
      KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy
      ISSN 1908-7330 | www.kritike.org | editors@...
      KRITIKE: An Online Journal of Philosophy
      http://www.kritike.org | ISSN 1908-7330
      editors@...

      Open emails faster. Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! Get it here! http://downloads.yahoo.com/sg/internetexplorer/