The whore purity

  • William
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
      To call the sisters of the night togeather is the job of a master procurer. I am not of such calabre but London Dick seems up to the task. He has been off ship and it seems he has a long memory. Having never been a crusader for purity I do not want this to get out of hand as the oldest profession has roots deeper than philosophy itself. Dick thinks this site is going nowhere and I have come to agreement that perveyers of extraneous poop have taken over what little was left of existentialism. I will not let the poop carriers have a clean get away.
      Existentialism may be passe but it is not humanism and it is not protestantism. i It is is not hegelianism and kant does not belong in the ranks of existentialists. These simple facts have not been recognised by the scamps of non practitioners who have invaded this island.
      Now come the British and American armies with an amphibious assault on the rebels. We will bring our own soiled ladies and they will not put out for the userpers until the rebel rabble reappraise their wrongdoing.
      You are named,you are identified and the talking cure must be applied to the boils and carbunkles of your oderous skin. There is no where to run as the neighboring islands are occupied with our agents. Alone
    • eupraxis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        TAKE THE MEDS!!!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010