Strange choices

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2010
      I have been watching a brutal exchange between Ron Paul and Wendy Wasserman. It is obvious they hate each other and the exchange displays them as radical enemies. Wasserman is left ,far left but probably not as far as Wil. Paul is so angry he comes off like Chaney. The strange people we see coming out as leaders is as frightning as the earth quakes. We have a mad radical ,Johnathan Narcisse, running for govenor. He is a real bomb thrower bordering on unstability. If I am forced to select people this eccentric I would be better off not voting and begin loading up for the revolution. Chaney,Palin and the right wing caball are barely civil but these new players are frightning. I think the sanity of many of these people should be revisited before any of their views can be considered. Alone