RE: [existlist] Re: The nihilation of the in-itself into the for-itself

  • Eduard Alf
    Message 1 of 59 , Dec 4, 2001
      Jim,

      I am not sure I understand your point here,

      Message 59 of 59 , Dec 9, 2001
        Eduard,

        The example that you insist on and the one that I have given a go at (a lion
        killing something to eat) is more akin to a human killing something to eat
        than it is akin to a human killing another human (except for eating
        purposes). Despite that fact I listed a number of lessons a person can gain
        from the event of a lion hunting. I'm not clear why that didn't answer your
        question. Then you went on to interpret the lessons I listed in the most
        myopic and absurd ways. Thus I acquiesce, your reasoning and argumentation
        skill are far beyond mine. I cannot bring across my point without it being
        shown as the balderdash that it is. Woe unto me.

        Ryan