Re: [existlist] Winners write history

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
      Another proof of your small mind. And I'm the "labeler".

      What's the matter, my geriatric arm-chair Napoleon, you cannot distinguish between a political philosophy and and a party? And as far as p**sies go, you take the cake. You're all talk, but apparently afraid of your own shadow, and mine too. So, Bill, what military campaigns were you in? What special forces? You were probably a mall cop before you started drilling teeth. "Rinse and spit!" Right GI Joe?

      You make me laugh.

      Wil

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
        I am happy you get a jolly from my writing,I`ll do more just to be nice to the unemployed professor. Do you have a doctorate? Tell me some dentist jokes,I love them. It seems you have a problem with pussey, You spell so beautifully on all the other words. I know some other ways to spell that term, even some different words that can denote it. You could write a great philosophy book,"The wil to pussey" . Bill
      • eupraxis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
          True to form, my friend. You do not disappoint. Do you always answer a question with either a threat or ad hominem? Well, of course you do. What else from a tin-plated blow hard with delusions of grandeur?

          Still waiting for that Husserl. ...Okay, we all know you never read Husserl. I'll lay off of that. Is there any text whatsoever that has any bearing at all on existentialism that you can cite as relevant to any philosophical discussion here? And if not a text, any discourse, lecture, anything at all? Or did you just ingratiate yourself here so long ago that you feel that you have some kind of squatters' rights to opine endlessly on crackpot reactionary politics so as to appear to yourself as some kind of he-man?

          Do you think existentialism is something that makes your opinion on "big, black and smelly" Haitians look any less reprehensible? Does making harsh statements about the mass killing of disaster victims make you think you are impressing anyone but yourself?

          Those are rhetorical questions. Not that you would answer them anyway. From here on I will just ignore you. I should put your email address in my spam blocker.

          You are sickening.

          Wil

          I am happy you get a jolly from my writing,I`ll do more just to be nice to the unemployed professor. Do you have a doctorate? Tell me some dentist jokes,I love them. It seems you have a problem with pussey, You spell so beautifully on all the other words. I know some other ways to spell that term, even some different words that can denote it. You could write a great philosophy book,"The wil to pussey" . Bill

        • William
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
            Gawd, I will lose sleep at such measures. You resigned but I will be here for you. I might tell you you made my research list but since that is in my head only file you will never know. Your information character is "G" . G for gash. A deep lasceration of the skin and underlying muscle. . Bill
          • eupraxis@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 30, 2010
              If you are threatening me on these internetsss, that is a felony. If I took you seriously, the FBI would already be at your door. As it is, I may just ask yahoo and the group monitors what action to take.

              Wil