Re: [existlist] Where is beauty found?

  • greg goodwin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
      Jim,
      I recall something said about getting to the gallery
      so I have tried and failed, so would you please inform
      me as to what I need to do for access.
      A million thanks, sorry no money
      Greg
      --- Jim Aiden <livewild@...> wrote:

      > I've added some images to the group photo gallery
      > that would be
      > quite funny if it were not so blantent how shallow
      > we can be. Seems
      > to be appropriate considering the subject of late.
      >
      > J.Aiden

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Jim Aiden
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2001
        Greg,

        if you don't see a 'Photos' link on your left hand side, I think
        this question would be better posed to Eduard who experienced the
        same problem. It's free... but you offer me your first born if you
        like.

        R. Stiltskin?