Re: [existlist] Re: Goofy little lillies

  • eupraxis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 29, 2010
      Bill,

      You said that you liked ee cummings, but you wouldn't include him as an existentialist -- that is what you said -- not me. But he was, and apparently counted himself as, an existentialist. I personally do not care for ee cummings, never have. But that doesn't mean that I should misrepresent him. As far as Hegel goes, I already gave my answer.

      What do you make of the in-itself and for-itself in B&N? "The for-itself arises as the nihilation of the in-itself." Where do you think he got that from, eh? It is an Hegelian statement. Take a good look through the index under, say, Hegel. As for the rest of the names I included earlier, they all appear on the description of the group site.

      Wil